In order to comply with the Children’s Online Protection Privacy Act (“COPPA”), effective April 21, 2000, we have a policy on how we deal with information relating to minors. You may not subscribe to this site if you are under the age of 18. If you are disingenuous and subscribe anyway, there is a possibility that we may ask for your email address without prior consent from your parents.
- In order to allow one-time communication with a person, after which time the email address will be deleted.
- To protect your safety while participating in the site.
- To protect the security or liability of the site or in response to law enforcement
Before asking for any other information or asking for your email address for any other reason, we ask that you have confirmed permission from your parents. If we are in any doubt over the validity of this permission, it may be confirmed by asking for a:
- Signed form by email
- Telephone confirmation
- Digital signature
Giving your email address may be essential to contact you. However, generally, an email address or any other form of contact information is not needed to access the site. We highly recommend that you do not give away your identity. This may include:
- Not giving out your name (by using a “screen name”, dissimilar to your actual name), email address, address, phone number or any identifiable information.
- Never agreeing to meet anyone you meet on our website, or any website suggested by our website without seeking permission from your parents/guardians and being accompanied by a responsible adult.
We do not gather any information from you by cookies, except a non-identifiable cookie in order to determine your preferred layout. If you are a parent or guardian and wish for any information about your child to be disclosed to you or removed from our site, please contact any member of our staff. This policy is intended to protect children. Any information collected from any person will not be more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity as a condition of participation. No information collected will be disclosed to third parties, unless approved by us; if so, this will be clearly mentioned. This policy applies if you are 18 years of age or under. Any user found to be falsely claiming to be an age that is not correct (either older or younger than the real age), if disclosed, may be banned from further participation and your activity may be reported to your ISP or a relevant law authority who may take further action at its discretion if the law authority deems it appropriate
Robin Caral Shaw Conflict Solutions, Inc. d/b/a Mediation Training Group 7050 W Palmetto Park Rd, #15-396, Boca Raton, FL 33433 Tel: 561.862.1633 ContactUs@MediationTraining.group